Tuesday 22 September 2009

Review - Baby Aid Compact Kit

I have got a great little first aid kit for you, from Baby Aid.

A few weeks ago I was sent a Baby Aid Compact first aid kit and I'm kinda in love with it!

I'm one of those strange people that love first aid kits and the more bits ans pieces that come in the kit the better for me. I used to be a trained first aider and part of my job was to keep the first aid boxes stocked !

This funky looking kit is great it comes with 33 items in great looking case that is ideal for your changing bag or in the car (or one in each!!)






This is whats included:-


3 x Burnshield Burnblott Sachets
1 x Non adherent absorbent dressing 10cm x 10cm
1 x Conforming bandage 5cm x 4m
1 x Blunt first aid scissors
1 x Adhesive tape 1,25cm x 5m
1 x sterile Eyewash/Woundwash pod 20ml
3 x Disposable Traxit childrens thermometers
4 x Alcohol free cleansing wipes
2 x 4cm x 4cm hypoallergenic plasters
1 x 6cm x 7cm hypoallergenic plasters
8 x Childrens fun hypoallergenic plasters
6 x Brave Little Star Stickers
1 x How to make it better-Guidance leaflet
1 x What is it all for-Directions for use leaflet


It comes with everything you need, I love the stickers! BG is a bit younger to appreciate stickers yet, but they work for my Other Half!


I'm really impressed with out the items that it has, especially the thermometers, this is a great kit for holidays. There is also room to add your own extras to the kit.


You can buy refills for the kit plus extra to go in it here, including Hand Sanitiser Pens and insect bite treatment


The kit costs £14.95 and I think its well worth the money


NM X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin