Wednesday 26 August 2009

Baby Vouchers

Having a child is one of the most exciting and fulfilling times of your life and the most expensive!

To compliment the fab guest post by miss leslieanne this week I've put together a list of baby clubs I joined to get free coupons and gifts! Please don't feel you have to join them all, choose the ones that will be most useful to you


Boots Parents Club

pampers

Huggies club

Cow and Gate

Hipp baby club

Bounty

Tesco Baby Club

Here are some sites that I find useful now and also when I was pregnant

Babycentre

netsmums

more4mums

mum and working

working mums

Family Friendly Working

I hope this post has been helpful, if you know of any other good sites then please share with us!

NM X

PS the great Claire Lancaster has also written a fab post on baby clubs, go and have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin