Thursday 10 September 2009

Competition Time

In July the lovely Nadine over at Time Management Mum ran a Win It Wednesday to win a ticket for the Christopher Howard Breakthrough To Success weekend.

Well I entered and won it!! Unfortunately I can't go. I spoke to Nadine who told me to either pass it on or run a competition my self!

Win a ticket to the Christopher Howard Breakthrough to Success weekend worth £895!!

The date for this in London is November 6th -8th

If you can make these dates and want to win the ticket then this what you have to do:-

1. Leave a comment saying you want to enter
2. Tweet the competition (Let me know you've done this)
3. Post a link on your blog to this competition (Again tell me)

For each of the above you do you get 1 entry, the closing date for this is Thursday 24th September

Good Luck

NM X

1 comment:

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin