Friday 8 October 2010

Review - In the Night Garden Tea & Friends Playset

I can’t pretend to understand In The Night Garden, it does confuse me but BG seems to like it and she fascinated by Igglepiggle and Upsy Daisy. Which is lucky really as she was sent an In the Night Garden Tea & Friends Playset (RRP £29.99) Suitable from 2 years, which has an Igglepiggle and Upsy Daisy dolls included.

I know what you’re thinking £29.99 is a lot for tea set and that’s what I thought until it arrived, you actually get quite a bit in the set.

It comes with both an Igglepiggle and an Upsy Daisy plush doll which are a good size. You can remove Igglepiggle’s blanket and use for a tea party and Upsy Daisy comes with a hair band and a skirt that can be removed so you can play dress up. The tea set includes two cups and saucers, a tea pot, two spoons and a tray. The set is not bad for a plastic set; it’s quite thick and sturdy. To top it off it comes with an episode of the show on DVD.

It was a bit of a pain to get out of the packaging, is there a need for so much sticky tap and tags? Once the set was free BG had a great time with it.










She had just started to play make believe when it arrived so it came at an ideal time. We set all her dolls and teddies and she had a little tea party. She now brings me cups of tea and cake on the saucers it’s really cute.

I really like this set, you get quite a bit for the money, the dolls themselves are great and a good size BG now takes them to bed with her. The tea set comes out a couple of times a week, I thought she would get bored but she hasn't.

Would I buy it? Yes, it would make a great present for both boys and girls.

NM X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin