Saturday 22 January 2011

Parent Panel Review - Hotpoint Celia Birtwell Apron

Product: Hotpoint Celia Birtwell Apron

Price: £35.00

Available from: Celia Birtwell 

Initial Reaction: The Hotpoint Celia Birtwell apron is gorgeous.  A fantastic retro print and I couldn't wait to try it out.

Pros: The fabric is 100% cotton and washes well, you need to iron when damp.  It has pockets, which is a big plus for me on an apron and as a larger lady I was really impressed to see that it was generous in size too.

Cons:  None

Value for money?  It is expensive for an apron, but it is limited edition and fantastically made.  A real winner style wise

Overall Reaction:  I adore this apron and have worn it pretty much none stop since receiving it.  A great buy for any woman who loves baking, but wants to remain stylish too.
 By Jen 

1 comment:

  1. I adore this apron and it is hanging up in my kitchen and a permenant fixture. It is great to find an apron that is a good size for larger ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin