Thursday 20 January 2011

Review - Il Tutto Logo Tote Bag


Price:  £99

Available from: Il Tutto, John Lewis, Mamas and Papas and Amazon.

Initial Reaction:  It’s very sparkly with a glitter logo running around the bag and a silver teddy attached.  You can tell it’s a changing bag, though that’s not a bad thing.

Pros:  
  • Made from heavy duty canvass
  • Holds a lot
  • Comes with a changing mat, insulated bottle holder and a clear zip pouch.


Cons
  • I find the patent straps slip off my shoulder.
  • Doesn’t fit on the buggy well


Value for money? At first I was concerned about the price; £99 is a lot of money for most. However it’s really heavy duty and would last a long time.

Overall Reaction:  It’s a good changing bag but I would only use it at that. Its durable, holds and lot and comes with some nice accessories

By New Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin