Sunday 27 February 2011

Review - Yazzo Milkshake

Product:  Yazzo Milkshake

Price:  4 x 200ml £1.45

Available from Supermarkets

What they say:  
YAZOO is one of the few flavoured milk drinks that meets the tough UK government regulations for use in England and Wales Schools.
There are VERY strict laws in Europe about what can and what cannot be put into a drink, and in what quantities. At Campina we make sure that all of our ingredients are of the highest standard and fall well within legal limits.
Initial Reaction:  BG is going to love these, I’m not sure I will.  I had good look at the ingredients and was happy when I realised there was no artificial sweeteners and no preservatives. However there was added sugar.

Pros:

  • Source of calcium
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Meets strict government regulations.
  • Doesn't taste synthetic
  • Sturdy Bottle

Cons:

Contains added sugar

Value for money?  Yes

Overall Reaction:  As I predicted BG loved these especially the chocolate one. It’s not something I would give her everyday but once in a while would be fine. 

By Carol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin