Friday 1 April 2011

Parent Panel Review - The Minuet Digital Radio from Magic Box

Product: The Minuet Digital Radio from Magic Box
Price:  from £21.99
Available from: My Memory, Amazon, Play   

Initial Reaction: Nice and compact.
Pros:
  • Clear Sound
  • 20 Preset Stations
  • Runs on mains and battery
  • Stations are named
  • Scrolling screen
  • Easy to search for stations
  • Headphone sockets

Cons:
  •  Drains batteries really quickly

Value for money? Yes, digital radios can be really expensive this is the lower price range.

Overall Reaction:  I had been after a digital radio for a while I like 6 Music which is a digital station. With this it meant I could listen to it all around the house and even in the garden. The sound it clear and I like the pre set channels. The batteries did die quite quickly which is a shame when you want to use it outside but all in all a great little radio.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin