Sunday 1 May 2011

Parent Panel Review - Kiwi Aquastop

Product: Kiwi Aquastop
Price: £2.99
Available from: All good and not so good supermarkets

Initial Reaction: I was wondering what difference a waterproofing product could make to the life of shoes, especially ones worn by my boys who seem to destroy shoes at an alarmingly fast pace.

Pros: It is easy to use; you just spray it on and repeat after a couple of weeks to keep the level of protection.

Cons: It is another costs to add on to the upkeep of shoes, but when they cost £30 a pair, I would rather they last.  It really did make a difference, protecting not only from water but grease and stains too.

Value for money? Average value

Overall Reaction: I have used this on all our shoes and will continue to do so, so I am a convert.

By Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin