Monday 16 May 2011

Win a Twisted Twee Twinset of Your Choice

I am always on the look out for cool and interesting clothing for me and BG. When I was introduced to Twisted Twee I knew it was the site for me.


Twisted Twee is run by Suzi Warren and sells all sorts of funky things including Cycling Gloves (knitted gloves with left and right on them) and Man Bags with the funniest logo's on.  


My favourite items by far are the Twinsets which come in Dad and Child and Mum and Baby.


My two favourites are....


Pint Size £32


Gin & Tonic  £32




I have one Twinset to giveaway to a lucky reader!!!!


All you have to do it fill in the form below and tell me what Twinset you would like. You can choose from the  Dad and Child selection or Mum and Baby.





Closing date is Sunday 29th May.


I will choose a winner at random.


Good Luck!


*One Entry Per Household
*Open to residents of the UK only
*No cash alternative offered 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin