Friday 17 June 2011

App Review: EA Games for the ipad

We were recently sent an ipad pre loaded with some EA games to try out. This is what we thought.

Game: Boggle

Tap "Quick Play", shake your iPad to scramble your letter cubes, and the wordsearch countdown begins. Invite friends to BOGGLE with you in a new tabletop experience that features dazzling graphics and a large, immersive board.

Overall Experience:  I got really addicted to this game. It’s harder than you think! You can play as multi players though I got bored what for OH to finish his go as you get 3 minutes to play. It’s simple to use and lots of fun. I hold the record in this house!

Game: Monopoly


Overall Experience:  Great family game. You play and pass the ipad which I really liked. Graphics are pretty good. Only downside is you can’t cheat ;)


Game: Sims 3


Overall Experience: Not quite a family game but enjoyable all the same. I love these types of games and can become rather addictive to them. Great value for money

Game: Scrabble

Challenge friends, anytime, anywhere. Connect with friends on Facebook and play up to 25 games at a time, square off via Pass N' Play, or Local Network Play. Try the iPAD EXCLUSIVE Party Play mode, too


Overall Experience:  We spent a whole night trying to beat each other at this. It’s play and pass game. It has a dictionary which I really liked. Good graphics.

Game: Game of life

Overall Experience: I had never played this before and really enjoyed it. Though I have to admit I didn’t always know what was happening.  It’s a play and pass game, it can get a little bit boring waiting for the other player when they have a busy turn but other than that it’s a great family game.

We have lots of fun with all of the EA games.  Boggle is my favourite and I have purchased it myself for my ipad. We will be buying some more for our holiday in case it rains!

These games are all available from the app store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin