- Vaseline. This is a must have. You will no doubt already have this in your home and it has a number of uses. Tame stray eyebrows, lip balm/gloss, intense treatment for hands and feet and when used on cheekbones and brow line, adds a dewy effect to your make up.
- Foundation. Rather than buying another product to use in the summer months, why not add some of your foundation to your moisturiser to make a tinted moisturiser which is lighter in the heat.
- Olive Oil. Great for using as a cuticle oil. Also mix with sea salt or sugar to make an excellent exfoliant.
- Nail Varnish. If you find your favorite nail varnish has dried up. add a drop of nail varnish remover and shake and your varnish will be like new.
- Baby Lotion. Again you will no doubt have this in your home, you can use this as a make up remover.
- Baby Oil. This is again another product you will no doubt have around your home and is a fantastic body moisturiser, especially if used on wet skin.
Hope these few tips help you to give yourself some well deserved me time without breaking the bank!
by Kizzy Bass