Monday 25 July 2011

10 Plum Baby Breakfast Bundles to Be Won

Plum Baby has launched some new breakfast pouches. Banana, Apricot & Oaty Porridge, based on a traditional homemade porridge recipe, and Prune, Peach & Baby Rice, the first ever gluten and dairy free breakfast pouch. They are both naturally sweetened with fruit.

One of my lovely mums is currently reviewing them with her son.

While you are waiting for that I have 10 Plum ‘breakfast’ Bundles to giveaway!

Each bundle includes


T o enter fill in the form below and tell me what you child’s favourite breakfast is.

Closing Date is Sunday 7th August

Good Luck

*One entry per household
*No cash alternative offered
*Open to residents of the UK only

2 comments:

  1. My little one's favourite breakfast is porridge , mixed with either banana or a berry puree :)

    My email add is dizzydanni@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin