Sunday 4 September 2011

3 Copies of HOP on DVD to be Won


HOP has just been released on DVD. It’s the story of E.B who is the son of the Easter Bunny and wants to be a rock star. E.B who is voiced by Russell Brand runs away from home as he doesn’t want to join the family business. He arrives in Hollywood and is promptly hit by a car driven by Fred (James Marsden).  Fred takes in E.B to recover and they go on a hilarious adventure.

BG and I were invited to Cadbury World to watch the DVD before it’s released.  In hindsight Cabury World is not for a toddler as she got bored really easily but I enjoyed the tour that we did.

We had an amazing lunch and settled down to watch the movie. I must now apologise to the other families with well behaved children for BG’s behaviour. BG enjoyed playing with the balloons more than anything.


Everyone that watched the film really enjoyed it and the bit I saw were really funny. I have since been sent a copy and it is really is great family movie.

After the film we got to meet E.B himself, which I think the mums liked the most!


I have three copies of HOP on DVD to giveaway.

All you have to do is fill in the form below.


Closing Date: Sunday 24th September

Good Luck

*One entry per household
*No cash alternative offered
*Open to residents of the UK only.

**Our travel expenses and entry into Cadbury’s World was covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin