This Halloween why not decorate with a spooky garland, it’s simple to make and will keep the children entertained all morning.
You will need – Card, Pencil, Scissors, Paints/Crayons/Felt Tip Pens, hole punch, string, sticky tape.
- First draw the outline of the spooky shapes you want on your garland, I’ve gone for Pumpkins and ghosts but you can have witches or vampires or even a scary monster.
- Decorate the pictures anyway you like, you can use paint, crayons, felt tips pens or a mixture.
- Once they are coloured in and any paint is dry, cut the shapes out.
- Punch a hole in the top of them and then thread on to the string in any order you like.
- Stick to the wall or ceiling using sticky tape
- You can do a mixture of sizes to make the garland more interesting and if you want the garland to sparkle then add some glitter to your spooky characters.