Thursday 1 December 2011

Two Arm & Hammer My Way Spinbrushes to be Won


I have a lovely stocking filler gift for you to win today.

Designed to appeal to children’s love of toys and gadgets, the Arm & Hammer® My Way! Spinbrush allows kids to put the fun back into toothbrushing. Both boys and girls will love the colourful design of this battery powered toothbrush, which comes complete with customising features such as a removable head and battery cap, a unique ‘Gem’ on-off button, and over 141 decorative stickers so that your child can really make the brush their own.

I have one blue and one pink one to giveaway.













To enter just fill in the form below and tell me what colour you would like.


Closing Date: 9th December

Good Luck

*One Entry Per Household
*No cash alternative offered
*Open to residents of the UK only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin