Friday 13 January 2012

How to Buy Valentines Gifts for Girls


I am really lucky that my OH is really good at buying gifts; he knows what I like and chooses the perfect things.  I know some men have trouble choosing the right things so here are my tips on finding the right gifts for her.

What Does She Like?

Ask yourself what does she like. Does she like good food? Flowers? Jewellery? Books?  Do you know who her favourite author is or her favourite band, you may to have to talk to her to find this out. Knowing what she really likes is half the battle.

It’s The Thought That Counts.

I know it’s a cliché but it’s true, it’s now how much you spend that matters it how much thought it put into the gift.  Now that you know what she likes (see above) you can choose the right gift for her and it doesn’t have to break the bank. Here are some ideas:

For the book lover: A book by her favourite author, this may sound boring but add in some chocolates to nibble on when she’s reading and some hot chocolate or a bottle of her favourite drink and I am sure she will be happy.

For the music fan: A playlist of her favourite artists an updated version of a mixed tape.

For the busy woman:  Whether she is a working woman or a busy mum every woman 
likes to be pampered and have some time to relax.  Baths oils and candles are lovely but are even better if the bath is run for them while relaxing music is playing and a glass of wine in their hands while dinner is being cooked.

Wrap it Up

My OH may be good at gifts but he is really bad at remembering to wrap gifts and I often get them given to me in a plastic bag! Take the time to present the gift nicely, us women appreciate that, plus it will make an inexpensive give look much better.

I hope my Valentines Gifts for Her tips have been helpful and your lady is a happy one this Valentines.

Carol

Post Supplied by Interflora

Image: markuso / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin