Thursday 19 January 2012

Win a Limited Edition Dulux Cuddly Dog and Mug


Dulux has launched a limited edition range of products to mark to 50th Anniversary of their iconic Dulux dog.

The range includes mugs, spotty note pads, dog blankets and even a Royal Doulton figurine.

I rather like the cushion!

This limited edition range is available on the Dulux Site.

I have a Dulux Soft Toy Dog (£12.99) and a Spotted Mug (£5.99) to giveaway to one lucky reader.


All you have to do is fill in the form below and tell me:

What is the latest Dulux Dog name?


Closing Date: 16th February

Good Luck

*One Entry Per Household
*Open to Residents Of The UK Only
*No Cash Alternative Offered

2 comments:

  1. Nifty comp.
    When I was a kid, my grandparents had a Dulux dog named Sam. He was my pony, lol :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin