Monday 19 March 2012

Bag Review - Vintage Inspire Oilcloth Weekend Bag from Not on the High street


I was asked if I would like to review something from Not On The High Street, if you have ever read my gift guides them you know the answer was yes! I love Not On The High Street it has an amazing selection of products from 2,000 small businesses.

I was given a budget of £50 to spend so I was cheeky and choose 2 products which would be ideal for the blogging conferences I would be attending this year.

I choose Vintage Inspired Oilcloth Weekend Bag and a Cosmetic Bag by Love Lammie in Amelia multi floral.



The weekend bag is much bigger than I expected which is a good thing. It’s really well made and the straps are a good length so it won’t hurt your shoulders.

It has a zipped compartment inside and a pouch on the outside which is great. It fits quite a lot in it, perfect for a long weekend.

The cosmetic bag is a good size and just right for a few days away.

I love the oilcloth fabric the pattern looks great and of course if it gets dirty on the journey you can wipe it clean.

The weekend bag is £40 and the cosmetic bag is £10 I don’t think that’s a bad price for well-made products that will last a long time.  I have my eye on the handbag next!

I would highly recommend next time you are looking for a gift to check out Not On The High Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin