BG has experienced her first Bratz doll and it survived!
With Christmas on its way it’s time to start thinking about those gifts and we think the girls will love this one.
BG was sent a Bratz™ Chic Mystique Jade to test out.
The new Bratz™ Chic Mystique (RRP £24.99) girls reveal their magical secret, transforming into beautiful bird-inspired creatures. The stunning dolls come dressed in amazing ball gowns, which magically change into mysterious bird-inspired fashions. The back of the dress allows the wings to form and the skirt pulls up to reveal another hidden layer. The doll’s dramatic eye make-up, pearlescent shoes and glittered mask all adds to the chic effect. Characters available in the range include Cloe, Jade and Yasmin.
We We Liked:
· The wings, BG loves putting the wings up and making her fly.
· The outfit is quite cute and not too grown up
· BG likes that the shoes come on and off
· It comes with a mask and hair brush
We We Didn’t Like:
· It took me 15 minutes to release it from its plastic and cardboard prison
Overall Experience: BG is nearly 4 and these are aimed at 6 plus but she really loved playing with this. It’s a nice doll and kept her entertained and she couldn’t wait to show her off.