The weather is getting worse and it’s hard to find good quality rain jackets for children, which is where Kozikidz comes into their own. They make some great waterproof jackets that look good and do the job.
What We Liked:
- The rainbow colours, so bright.
- The fleece lining is really warm.
- The hood is also fleeced lined and has buttons so you can secured around the face.
- The peak cap on the hood to stop the rain falling on your child’s face.
- The hood can be removed.
- Reflective sections.
- The elasticated cuffs so water can’t get in.
- You can wipe clean the outside, handy if your child likes to jump in puddles.
- Reasonable price
What We Didn’t Like:
- Nothing really, the arms are a little long but that’s because we got a 4-5 year old size and BG is not quite 4 yet. It doesn’t stop the coat being effective.
Overall Experience: This is BG’s current coat of choice she won’t wear anything else. It keeps her really warm and protected from the rain.
Big thumbs up from us.
Cotswold Outdoor sell a range of outdoor clothing and equipment.