Thursday 28 January 2010

Shiny Happy People Meme

The lovely Becs over at Beetroot and Gherkins has taged New Mummy's Tips in its first meme.

This is the Shiny Happy People Meme and the rules are


1. Name a song that makes you happy - a song you would listen to if you needed a sudden injection of happiness;


2. Post an image that makes you smile. It can be anything - a silly photo, an image taken from the internet, It just has to make you smile

The song that makes me happy is Living On Prayer by Bon Jovi.

The are my favourite band and I love singing this from the top of my lungs, though its even better when you sing along live with them!



Enjoy!

The picture that makes me smile the most at the moment is this one of BG, she has the cheekest grin ever and couple that with a face covered in foods it just makes me giggle.



I now have to pass this on to some more bloggers, as I've a few memes to do in the next week I shall pass on to two only and these are....

A Mother's Ramblings  and Violet Posy

5 comments:

  1. Singing Living on a Prayer now! That photo is lovely, makes me smile too! Gums and Teeth and a big wide smile. Beautiful!

    Thank you for passing it on I shall happily do this... if I can think of a song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me just put mine up. I love love Living on a Prayer, nice choice and how cute is that big gummy photo?? Love it! Thanks for tagging me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing my meme. Great song choice and your photo made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this certainly cheered up my day. Found your blog via BMB and I'm glad I did. Nice tips and gorgeous photo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin