Friday 14 May 2010

Review - Earth Friendly Baby

When choosing toiletries for BG I try my best to find the most natural products for her, I want her to have the best for her skin and I also have the environment in mind. It’s hard to find a balance, so imagine my delight when I was offered the chance to review Earth Friendly Baby products.

This award winning, eco-friendly range is crammed with ingredients from Mother Nature’s caring bag and has been formulated for babies and their delicate, sensitive skin.  I was sent three products to try.


Earth Friendly Baby Organic Red Clover Diaper Care Cream - 43g / 113g £2.99 / £5.49

Botanical extracts of soothing and effective Red Clover have been combined with zinc oxide to ensure this cream promotes healing where healing is needed. BG suffers with nappy rash when she is teething, I normally have to alternate between two different brands to help sooth it but I found with the Red Clover Diaper cream I didn’t have to that and it cleared up quite quickly. I will be using this form now on, a little goes a long way.

Earth Friendly Baby Eco Baby Wipes - 72 wipes, £2.99

These gentle, eco baby wipes are made from material derived from wood pulp and starch making them kinder to the environment. Blended with organic Chamomile and Calendula to soothe and calm baby’s most delicate areas. These wipes were a god send when BG had chickenpox, she had quite a few in her nappy area and other wipes would sting but these didn’t. Now i know I could have used cotton wool and water but have you tried to use that with a toddler? It’s just not practical.  They are more expensive than other brands but well worth the money.


Earth Friendly Baby Eco Diaper/Nappy Sacks – 50 sacks, £1.75

Unfragranced and 100% degradable, each nappy sack in this perforated roll comes complete with handy tie handles.  To be honest there is not a lot you can say about nappy sacks, they did they job they were intended to. They were use to open and strong and even though they weren’t scented they held the smell in well


I really like the Earth Friendly range, as well as the products above there is also baby baths, massage oils, shampoos and cleansing bars. They also do a Earth Friendly Kids Range .
Both ranges are available from selected Waitrose stores, good baby and health stores and via www.HealthQuestStore.com

NM X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin