Thursday 6 May 2010

Review - Jeep Floral Backpack

I love bags, almost as much as I love shoes, I have one for most occasions. When BG was born I had a changing bag but to be honest I hated the fact they look like changing bags, so I stopped using it and found alternatives.

Now she’s a bit older I don’t need to take so much out with me, so I normally have a small bag with nappies, wipes, snacks & drink for her. However when we go further a field and I need to take a bit more out with me, like lunch or a change of clothes I never know what bag to take, I want something that will hold all I need, that will be comfortable to carry or will fit under the buggy but also looks good.

So imagine my delight when I was sent a Jeep Floral Backpack, I’m not normally a backpack girl but this has changed my mind. I find some backpacks tough on my back, I suffer with a bad back so really don’t want to add undue stress to it. The Jeep Floral Backpack was really comfortable to wear; it has padded straps and back piece.  

I found the backpack lightweight and well made. It has a good size main compartment, with an easy access compartment which I kept all BG’s nappy bits in.  The front pocket is also generous, with double zips that meet in the middle, which I find easier to use.

There are two small pockets on the side, and to be honest they are not great, they don’t open wide enough to get anything in, but that’s the only negative thing about the bag.

I use it quite regularly and I know it will come in handy when we have day trips during the summer and on our holiday later in the year. I’m a backpack convert!

The Jeep Floral Backpack comes in two colours blue or pink; a bigger range would be nice. I went for the pink one which is actually too pink, even OH doesn’t mind wearing it.

The backpack is a part of the Jeep lifestyle collection, this backpack is £21.99 on Amazon and I think really good value for money. 

NM X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin