Wednesday 25 August 2010

John Lewis AW2010 Collection or Christmas in July

Last month I was invited along with some other parent bloggers to attend John Lewis’s Christmas in July event, where they showcase their Autumn and Winter range.  I like most of the bloggers invited were excited to attend, I find the quality at John Lewis second to none and their customer service is excellent, most of BG’s bedding is from John Lewis and I have bought many items from them over the years. The other reason why is was exciting was it was the first time that anyone other than tradition media was invited to attend their launch events so I was honoured to be invited.

We were quite spoilt by John Lewis, when we arrived there was fake snowing being pumped out of the front door and Christmas Tree’s in the Foyer. We checked in and where all give an Mino HD Flip Camera at first we thought we had to give them back when we left but no they where our to keep!! Thank you Flip!

After a quick drink we were then given a tour of the new range and mentally I bought half of it!! By the time I got home I redecorated every room in the house and had everyone’s Christmas presents sorted. I won’t lie some items (actually most) are out of my price range but a girl can dream right?

It’s a bit too early to go through all the Christmas products yet, I have a few gift posts planned a bit closer but I thought I share just a few of my favourite items from the range.




Alegra Bedspread £60, each one is different











Mr Bright Chair £899, this is going in my imaginary study. I can just see me and BG snuggled in this chair under a blanket reading. 

Kraft Eco Cracker £25 for 6. I know they are a little expensive for crackers but theses are made from recycled newspapers and include gifts such as seed and wooden toys all eco friendly. 







Ladybird "Things to Make kit" activity kit £12.
Loving the retro kit, ideal to while a way a raining afternoon. 














Santa in a Bucket Decoration £3, its just looks great!


















John Lewis Door Hanger £5.95, BG has to have one of these!











That's your lot for now, nearer Christmas I will show you some more! 

NM X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin