Tuesday 28 September 2010

Review – Mama Baby Bliss Uplifting Stick


Being a mum keeps you on your toes and that can leave you tired needing a little pick me up. There is only so much coffee you can drink in the day and apparently drinking during the day is frowned upon.  Mama Baby Bliss sent me a Bliss Stick Uplifting Oils to see if that could help perk me up.

This little bottle of uplifting oil contains lime, geranium and bergamot which are known for having uplifting properties. All you have to do is dab on your wrist and temples when you are feeling tired or a little stressed like me with a tantruming toddler.

It smells really nice and fresh and does give you a little boost, it doesn’t last very long but the smell lingers which is quite pleasant. It was nice to have that little pick me up when you needed it.

Its fits in your bag and at £5 it’s not too expensive as you only need a little dab.
Would I Buy it? Yes, it makes a lovely new mum gift.

The Bliss Stick is available online at Mama Baby Bliss, do pop over and browse the site it has some great pregnancy and new mum items as well as some great resources and advice including videos on baby massaging and yoga.  

NM X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin