Wednesday 29 September 2010

Review - Rubbersole Shoes

The first thought that run through my head when Rubbersole Shoes offered me £50 to spend on shoes on their online store was “ooh new shoes for me”. Then the mum in me thought no BG needs new shoes. After having a good look I realised that we could both have a pair each!

It took two days to choose them, there is such a big selection including UGG, Ted Baker, Calvin Klein and Kickers.

I got BG these awesome pair of Infant High Red Converse £24.99. When she saw them she shouted “Oooh my boots” and they didn’t come off her feet all day. They fit really nicely. They don’t seem to rub and she can walk perfectly in them and they look great with jeans, leggings and dresses. Every time she wears them people comment on how cool they are. They are the perfect shoe for Autumn and a reasonable price.




For myself I chose these Grape Ked Trainers £24.99, the colour is gorgeous. They look great on, they fit really well and are super comfortable. They price is great and they come in a good range of other colours.

I found the site really easy to navigate and checkout was easy, though I did have a voucher so didn’t have to fill in payment details. They offer free next day delivery for full details on the service click here

Would I buy from Rubbersole? Yes, I want some more Keds in other colours!!

NM X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin