Wednesday 3 November 2010

Review – Big Notes, Little Notes from Blossom Mother and Child

When I was pregnant I had a little note book where I kept lists of names and what items I wanted for the paper. I had a checklist of things a needed for my hospital bag and made notes of the first kick and so on. It was just a bog standard notebook but it was my world and was really important to me.

I was recently sent a Big Notes, Little Notes pregnancy journal £35 from Blossom Mother and Child. It’s really lovely, it’s embossed with Big Notes, Little Notes on the front and the pages are edges in gold. I was sent a pink one but you can also get blue.

There was only one thing to do with it and that was give it to my sister who pregnant with her first child. She really likes it; she has already started to fill it in with names and has started making lists. It will be a lovely keepsake for her.

It’s a great present for an expecting mum, the only thing I would change is the colour, like me my sister isn’t finding out the sex and when you only have a choice of pink or blue it’s a bit of a gamble.

Would I buy it? Yes, it’s not cheap but it’s a lovely gift and good quality.

Blossom Mother and Child sells a range of mother, mother to be and baby products.

NM X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin