Tuesday 23 November 2010

Review – Maclaren Techno XT Footmuff


In September I reviewed the Maclaren Techno XT, now that the weather is getting much colder they sent me a footmuff to review. I was sent the Techno XT Footmuff, though universal ones are available.

It was pretty straight forward to attach to the buggy; I did find having to undo the straps a pain and the main clip took a bit of wriggling to get through.

It’s really warm and soft in side; BG likes to snuggle in there. It’s perfect for us as BG won’t wear gloves and with the footmuff she puts her hands under it to keep warm. We didn’t have a footmuff last winter and BG kept kicking her blankets off it drove me mad, this year she can’t do that. If she gets too hot she can tell me now so it’s a win, win situation.


It has two zips so it’s easy to get her in and out of and its machine washable which is a huge bonus.

The only negative I have is that BG just fits in it, she is quite tall for her age and her feet are touching the bottom on the footmuff, I’m hoping it will last the winter.

Other than that, it’s a good footmuff and a great addition to the Techno XT.

Would I Buy It? Yes, ideal if you are buying the buggy from birth.

The cheapest I found it was £39.99 at Kiddicare

NM X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin