Monday 15 November 2010

This Year’s Christmas Stamps – Wallace and Gromit

I have to admit when I send my Christmas cards I do like to make sure they have Christmas stamps on them, I think it gives them an extra something.

This year’s Christmas stamps are Wallace and Gromit and I think they are fab! They are well designed and are funny and festive at the same time.


You can buy your Christmas stamps in a few different forms, there are books, sheets and a collectors set with an advent calendar. Also available on the same theme are mugs, note books and cards! You can see the whole range here.

There is competition currently running to win a unique clay model of your family handmade by the Aardman’s studio!  All you have to do is create your own character, go on have a go!

Why you are over at the Royal Mail site, have a look at their latest collection of Winnie The Pooh stamps, they are stunning and ideal for both stamp collectors and Winnie The Pooh fans!


Don’t forget the last posting dates for cards and gifts!


NM X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin