Thursday 11 November 2010

Win a Choc Chick Starter Kit

A while back I reviewed a Choc Chick Starter Kit and it was yummy!


Choc Chick Raw Chocolate Making Kits contain everything you need to make chocolates that taste deliciously decadent and are actually good for you! The Kits contain only 100% cacao ingredients, simple recipes and a low GL natural sweetener to make chocolates that are dairy free, gluten free, wheat free, soya free, egg free, white sugar free, additive free and absolutely Guilt Free!

This is what I made last time!



I have a Choc Chick Starter Kit worth £11.99 to giveaway for one lucky reader; it would make a great Christmas present! You could either just give the kit or make the chocolates for them.
To enter fill in the form below and tell me what you would do with do with a Choc Chick Starter Kit*

NOW CLOSED 

Closes Midnight Wednesday 17th November

I will choose a winner randomly

Good Luck

NM X

* Open to residents if the UK only
*No cash alternative offered
* Only 1 entry per person

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin