Thursday 16 December 2010

Top Tips for Surviving the January Sales

I know we are still in December and we haven’t had Christmas yet but those sales get earlier and earlier every year.

If you’re anything like me, the world sale is an addiction for me, I see it and have to go into the shop, surf their online site and end spending a fortune on things I just don’t need!

So here are my top tips for surviving the January Sales:

  • Don’t just go for a browse you will buy things you don’t actually need that will sit in your cupboard for years before being given to the charity shop.


  • Plan what you want to buy, make a list and stick to it.


  • Buy online if you can, trust me you will thank me later.  If you really want to get out of the house, then see if you can order online and collect in store this will save disappointment.


  • Be prepared for queues, rummaging and frayed nerves. Dress light, wear comfy shoes take a drink and a snack.


  • Go child free if possible.


  • Go early, the good stuff goes.


  • Leave the credit cards at home, take out the cash you have to spend on the sales and stick to it.


Do you have any top tips?

NM X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin