Thursday 2 December 2010

Toyologist Review 6 – Timmy Time Pop Up Game and Baby Annabel Interactive Doll

We are now on box 6 and I bet you can’t wait to see what we’ve got!!


I thought this would be too old for BG but I was wrong she completely understood what she had to do. It’s a bit like Bucking Bronco, you have to get all the pieces on Timmy before he pops and they all fly off. BG loved trying to get them on there and screamed in joy every time it popped. I had one major issue with this and that it pops to easily. I mean it pops before you even touch it and sometimes it took a few goes to get it to click into place. Quite disappointing.
Would I Buy It? No


If you have read my reviews you know that some dolls freak me out, this was one of them. Baby Annabel is too much like a real baby, which I suppose is what they are aiming for. She eats drinks, yawns, giggles, sleeps and cries. She had a little sheep that plays a tune and makes her happy. Oh and she cries real tears! The thing that freaks me out the most is the way her mouth moves when she drinks and sucks her dummy and when her eyes close.  BG was a little young for this doll, she loved to feed and make it sleep but didn’t know what to do when she cried and gave her to me. It will be ideal when she is older.

Would I buy it? Yes if BG was older.

Only two more boxes to come!!

Visit the Toys R Us Facebook page for more Toyologist reviews. 

NM X 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin