Tuesday 25 January 2011

Ask Emma Forbes!

In the past year I have missed two opportunities to meet Emma Forbes. For those of you who are not sure who she is, Emma Forbes is radio and TV presenter. I will always think of her as a children’s TV presenter cooking (badly) with Phil Schofield (sorry Emma)

Emma recently launched her site Forbes Style  where she writes about fashion, food, family, beauty and a whole lot more.  Emma is also a working mother of two.

This week I was offered a chance of a Q&A session with Emma, so I thought I’d turn the questions over to you.

Have you got a question for Emma? Would you like to know how she juggles work and family or what her favourite recipes are? Well here’s your chance.

Pop your question in the box below and I will choose the best ones to ask her. You have until Monday 1st February to leave your questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin