Monday 21 March 2011

Parent Panel Review - Household Caddy from The Camouflage Company

Price: £9.00

Initial Reaction: At first I had, no idea what it was and it took me a few moments to figure out it was for storage rather than a bag of some sorts. Nice and pretty – very girly looking.

Pros
  • Pretty to look at
  •  holds a lot for size 
  •  wipe clean 
  • can be used for anything


Cons
  • It folds up and even when full the creases could still be seen on it. 
  • Expensive

Value for money? No

Overall Reaction:  I think it is very pretty and looks good in my bedroom where i am currently using it to store makeup and hair products. It holds a good amount and is really easy to wipe clean. It is expensive though and I am not sure I would spend so much on something which is just a storage container.  Although I do think it will last and save me having to buy a different container every year or so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin