Saturday 2 April 2011

Parent Panel - Mamas and Papas Twinkle-Wings Bethany Butterfly

Product: Mamas and Papas Twinkle-Wings Bethany Butterfly
Price: £12
Available from: Mamas and Papas
Suitable from: Birth

Initial Reaction: A lot bigger than I thought it would be, I really like the colours and design.

Pros:
  • Bright and colourful
  • Friendly face is great for newborns to look at.
  • I haven’t seen many cot toys with flashing lights on them, my daughter loves looking at them twinkling.
  • The mirrors, crinkly wings and teether means it will last long beyond just being a cot toy.

Cons:
  • The sound quality of the lullaby isn’t particularly great and the bit you pull to make it play needs to be pulled quite hard to make start.

Value for money? The toy itself is really good quality and looks good but the sound quality does let it down slightly, I would say overall it is value for money.

Overall Reaction: The butterfly is really cute and the flashing wings are an added bonus, it is bright, colourful and very cheery. The sound quality isn’t great, however it doesn’t seem to bother my daughter and it gets her to sleep. 



By Ellie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin