Sunday 3 April 2011

Review – Complement Slips from Jasprint

Recently I was looking for a company to print some compliment slips for me. I sometimes have to send expenses claims through or send out prizes and wanted something that looked professional. However I only wanted a small run as I rebranding soon ( watch this space)


After a shout out on twitter John from Jasprint came to my rescue and offered to do them for me. I sent him the images and links I wanted on it and he sent me a PDF to see if I was happy with the design and I was!

The arrived really quickly and look and feel great.  They are really good quality and I am more than happy with the way they turned out.


Jasprint offer lots of different design and printing services and I will be using them in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin