Monday 11 April 2011

Parent Panel Review - EllaPure Pregnancy Massage Oil


Price: £8.00 incl VAT plus Delivery
Available from: EllaPure 
Suitable from: 4 months pregnant

Initial Reaction:  Has a nice scent which isn’t over powering.
Pros:

  • Contains Bergamot, Petitgrain and Mandarin which helps to prepare the body for pregnancy and labour
  • It feeds the skin to help encourage elasticity to help prevent stretch marks.
  • It’s relaxing
  • It’s non greasy

Cons:                  

  • Only downside is the glass bottle. As much as this wasn’t greasy any form of oil is going to be a little bit slippery.


Value for money? Very good value for money as the oil does go very far when only using a 
small amount.

Overall Reaction:  I really like this product. It smells lovely and left me feeling really relaxed after using. It left my skin feeling lovely and soft the next day and not at all greasy. I will continue using this throughout my pregnancy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin