Friday 22 April 2011

Parent Panel Review - Organic Babies Soothing Baby Salve

Price: £9.70 for 100ml
Available from: John Lewis, Green People       
Suitable from: Newborn

Initial Reaction: Handy little tube, smells lovely (lavender)

Pros:
  • Made with 96% certified organic agricultural ingredients
  • Made without nasty ingredients such as lanolin, parabens, colourants, synthetic fragrance, PEGs, petrochemicals, phthalates, propylene, glycol or SLS/SLES
  • Fairtrade product so providing a better deal for producers in developing countries
  • Gentle on the skin and soothing on sore bums!
  • Water resistant and provides a protective barrier
  • Easily absorbed

Cons:
  • On the expensive side for nappy cream but so worthwhile for its multipurpose uses and ethos

Value for money? Yes, lasts ages as you only need a small amount and very effective.

Overall Reaction: I have tried most nappy creams with my two children and this one is my favourite so far. It is gentle yet effective and my little one doesn’t mind it being applied (unlike some more aggressive creams). I also used it on my older child when he had some skin chaffing and it soothed and calmed the redness really quickly

By Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin