Thursday 14 April 2011

Royal Wedding Goody Bags

I have been busy putting together some guides to Royal Wedding products for next week when I was pointed in the direction of these goody bags. They have to be ordered by tomorrow to be delivered in time for the big day.


Bespoke Goody Bag Company, has released Royal Wedding goody bags. The bags are made to order but options include: masks of your favourite royals, including the Queen, Prince Charles, and of course William and Kate; a bespoke bottle of champagne; Union Jack cupcakes; wind-up miniatures of the Royal family; and even a waving Queen, who has the added benefit of being solar-powered by her handbag!

Prices start from £8. I think they are fab!!

What this space for my guides to all things Royal Wedding next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin