Tuesday 24 May 2011

Parent Panel Review - Coolfan – Dixie

Product: Coolfan -Dixie 
Price:  £9.99
Available from:  Coolfans

Initial Reaction: BG – “wow for me” Me – I thought it looked a little flimsy and was worried it wouldn’t be powerful enough.

Pros:
  • Cools Food Quickly
  • Easy to use
  • Hygienic
  • Soft Blades that are detectable and can be whipped cleaned.
  • No waiting for food to cool
  • Hands free
  • Fun looking

Cons:
  • None

Value for money? Average

Overall Reaction:  I thought it was a good idea in theory and in practice. BG is quite impatient and I found waiting for food to cool a pain. I would open a window and leave the food next to it to cool down. Our living room and kitchen is opened planned so BG can see when the food is cooked. I found the Coolfan to be quick and efficient. A great product.
 By Carol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin