Monday 9 May 2011

Win a Handmade Light Switch of Your Choice from Candy Queen Designs

I love sites that sell quirky products. Products with a bit of edge, a little different from the rest. That why when I was introduced to Candy Queen Designs I got very excited.

Candy Queen Designs design and hand make light switches. I know what you are thinking “what’s so exciting about light switches” well let me show you.

These are my favourite ones:





I have a funky light switch to give away to one lucky person!

To enter fill in the form below and tell me what Candy Queen Light Switch you want
Closing date is Sunday 23rd May.

I will choose a winner at random

Good Luck

*Open to residents of the UK only
*No Cash alternative offered
*One entry per household

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin