Tuesday 10 May 2011

Parent Panel Review - Lindom Clarity Digital Video Monitor

Product: Lindom Clarity Digital Video Monitor
Price : RRP £139.99
Available from : Kiddicare and Boots
Suitable from : Birth


Initial Reaction : Having never had a video baby monitor I was very excited to set it up.  I have not yet had my baby so I put it in my boys bedroom (Louie 2 and Milo 4) to keep an eye on what they get up to after I put them to bed ! The instructions where very clear so it was easy to set up and get started. The screen on the monitor is a good size so its easy to see 
what's happening.
 
During the day its a very clear picture then at night it goes into night mode which is also easy to view. You have the option of either picture and sound on all the time or you can have either sound or picture and sound switched on when a sound is heard.

Pro's
  • Good clear picture
  • Great to be able to see what the children are up to without having to go up and down the stairs all the time
  • Good clear instructions 
  • Easy set up
Con's
  • We found the range to be not as far as our audio only monitors , for example it went out of range in our garden.

Value for money: It is good value for money

Overall Reaction: A great product for peace of mind when your baby or small children are in bed.I will look forward to using it in the nursery when the baby is born.
By Ella 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin