Monday 4 July 2011

Vital Baby Unbelievabowl

Product : Vital Baby Unbelievabowl


Price: £4.99


Available From: Amazon, Vital Baby


Initial Reaction: Nice shape, smooth edges and pretty colours.


Pros:


Super Suction, Interchangeable bowls, Easy to stick to surfaces, BPA free


Cons:


None


Value for money: Good


Overall Reaction: I think the Unbelievabowl is an excellent idea.I have a baby that just loves to throw everything on the floor, so I wasn’t too keen on letting him have a bowl of food just to throw it and make a mess. This is where the unbelievabowl is perfect. It has super suction, so there is no chance of baby being able to get the bowl off. Brandon is very strong and didn’t manage to do it. It’s easy to fit to a high chair and although I’ve only got one bowl they’re interchangeable so you can buy a spare one for when one is being washed.




By Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin