Thursday 18 August 2011

Shoe Review - DC Ladies Shoes from Extreme Pie


Price: £37.62
Available from:  Extreme Pie

Initial Reaction: They look great, nice colour and well made.

Pros:

  • Look good
  • Well made
  • Good sole
  • Nice Colour
  • Extreme Pie sells a huge range of products
  • Easy to navigate
  • Arrived quickly

Cons:
  • Back of shoes slipped down when I walked and rubbed

Value for money?  Average

Overall Reaction:  I was really looking forward to wearing these shoes, I needed new ones and these seemed ideal. They fitted well but I found when I walked the back would slip and move which rubbed and caused blisters. In the end I couldn’t wear them which was a huge shame.

The Extreme Pie site has a large range and products and really reasonable delivery rates. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin