Saturday 5 November 2011

Clothes Review: Ellos


Ellos is Swedish brand that has recently launched a UK site and I was asked if I would like to review some of their clothes. So I choose myself an outfit.

Now just to let you know how dumb I am, when I was choosing my clothes the weather was rather nice so I choose an item from the Summer range which is not available now!  

However it is a very lovely jacket and if I could get a good image of it I would share it but alas you just can’t see the shape well in a photo.  Anyway it fits really nice and is really comfortable, it was very similar to this jacket .


Next I choose this strapless top



Again I was channelling summer again, but to be honest I do get really hot and wear tops like these when I am layer up with cardigans. It’s really nice to wear and has an integrated bra which I love. The colour is lovely, it washes well and at just £7 I think it’s a real bargain. It comes in 7 different colours.

The last thing I choose was this great black skirt £29 which is from the Autumn/Winter range.

Its fine knit and is lined with an elasticated waist and is really comfortable to wear. It fitted well and made me look slimmer which I liked. It wasn’t super long that it dwarfed me.

Its really soft and warm ideal in the cold weather. 

It washed up well and I hung it up to dry and I didn’t want it to shrink. It didn’t need ironing which is a bonus!

Ellos have some really lovely clothes on their site including Men’s and Children. Personally I think BG would look great in this Dress and at £12 it won’t break the bank.

Ellos are now added to my Bookmarks and I would buy from them.

They currently have a great discount offer on! 30% off your Christmas order plus a free gift! Enter 4914 at the checkout. Visit Ellos for full details.

By Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin