Tuesday 29 November 2011

Win a Flexibath from Whitestep


Whitestep is the brainchild of mum Audrey..

I started my journey when I had my first child and bought a bibi soother durign a trip in Switzerland. His stylish dummy was always the focus of attention when out and about. This made me realise that I could fill a gap in the UK market by introducing products that were stylish, yet innovative…Whitestep was born not long after….

All the products sold by Whitestep are free of harmful and nasty chemicals. We now represent and distribute 3 brands in the UK: bibi, A Real Cool World and Simply Good.

Whitestep have given me a Flexibath to giveaway to one lucky winner. We are huge fans of the Flexibath in New Mummy’s Tips, Ellie on our Parent Panel gave it 5 stars in her review earlier this year.




The Flexibath (£29.95) folds away for easy storage and comes in 6 great colours.
To enter all you have to visit Whitestep and then come back, fill in the form below and tell me what you favourite product is.


Closing Date: 12th December

Good Luck

*One entry per household
*Open to residents of the UK only
*No cash alternative offered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin