Friday 2 December 2011

Bag Review – Kate Benjamin at Accessories Direct plus 20% Discount Code


I firmly believe you can never have too many bags, shoes and scarves. I am bit low on the shoe selection currently but I have a nice collection of scarves and bags, I think they can really add to an outfit.

I was asked if I would like a bag to review and of course I couldn’t refuse. I choose this Kate Benjamin Leather Satchel Bag worth £140.

What I like about it:

  • I love Satchel Bags they are really practical when you have a 3 year old to hold onto.
  • It looks great not like a mummy bag at all
  • It’s a decent size, I don’t have to take so much stuff out with me anymore now BG is older. I can get all my bit and what a need for a day out with BG in the bag
  • The lining is fabulous

  • It’s made from super soft leather
  • The strap is just the right width to be comfortable
  • If can take the big strap off and just use the small handle like a brief case


What I didn’t like about it:

  • The phone holder is too small for my phone


I know its £140 and that’s a lot of money but I think it’s a good investment. I worked out that I have spent £80 on cheap bags this year and they have all fallen apart. This bag is well made and will last a long time.

 I love it!

Accessories Direct have a huge selection products including Jewellery, hats and belts. Ideal for Christmas gifts.

I have 20% off code for you to use. Enter FESTIVE at the checkout.

The code is valid on all non sale items until the 9th December.


1 comment:

  1. *drools*

    I LOVE this bag, it's just gorgeous - especially, the lining, just beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin