I firmly believe you can never have too many bags, shoes and scarves. I am bit low on the shoe selection currently but I have a nice collection of scarves and bags, I think they can really add to an outfit.
I was asked if I would like a bag to review and of course I couldn’t refuse. I choose this Kate Benjamin Leather Satchel Bag worth £140.
What I like about it:
- I love Satchel Bags they are really practical when you have a 3 year old to hold onto.
- It looks great not like a mummy bag at all
- It’s a decent size, I don’t have to take so much stuff out with me anymore now BG is older. I can get all my bit and what a need for a day out with BG in the bag
- The lining is fabulous
- It’s made from super soft leather
- The strap is just the right width to be comfortable
- If can take the big strap off and just use the small handle like a brief case
What I didn’t like about it:
- The phone holder is too small for my phone
I know its £140 and that’s a lot of money but I think it’s a good investment. I worked out that I have spent £80 on cheap bags this year and they have all fallen apart. This bag is well made and will last a long time.
I love it!
Accessories Direct have a huge selection products including Jewellery, hats and belts. Ideal for Christmas gifts.
I have 20% off code for you to use. Enter FESTIVE at the checkout.
The code is valid on all non sale items until the 9th December.