Friday 27 January 2012

Win a Fridge Friend


I do love a good gadget and when I saw the Fridge Friend I got a little too excited.

The Fridge Friend from Ideasbynet.com is a mini message recorder. You can record a video message and leave on the fridge for someone! Wish them happy birthday or remind them to take the rubbish out.

You can save 15 messages up 80 seconds long. It cost £24.99 and you can purchase it from ideasbynet.com they are available individually from them by contacting a sales representative.
I have one to giveaway to one lucky winner all you have to so is fill in the form below and tell me what message you would leave.


Closing Date: 24th February

Good Luck

*One Entry Per Household
*No Cash Alternative Offered
*UK Residents Only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin