Saturday 7 April 2012

Warner Brother Film Review – Happy Feet 2


Warner Brothers sent us a lovely penguin package with Happy Feet 1 & 2 and March of the Penguins on DVD. We also have a lovely Happy Feet Snow Globe.

Happy Feet 2 was release on 26th March and is available from Amazon for £9.

If you like Happy Feet then you will love Happy Feet 2, actually I think I prefer the sequel.

In this film Mumble our hero from the first film has a problem with his son Erik who doesn’t want to dance. Erik tries to run away and Mumbles follows him and they meet Sven a flying Penguin.  The world is then shaken by powerful forces and Mumble and Erik have to save the day.

Happy Feet 2 is full of great dance routines and songs and you can’t help tapping along with them.

I have to say I liked it more than BG who got bored half way through but she is only 3 and her attention span is short.

My favourite parts are with the two krill voiced by Brad Pitt and Matt Damon their scenes are hilarious!

Overall a big thumbs up from us. A great family movie ideal for the Easter Break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know if this was useful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin